The FEI Helios NanoLab 660 DualBeam system integrates advanced scanning electron microscope (SEM) and focused ion beam (FIB) technologies with plasma cleaner, Gas Injection System (GIS) and the FEI EasyLift NanoManipulator. The FEI Helios NanoLab 660 DualBeam system makes milling, imaging, analysis, and sample preparation easy and efficient.
- Focused ion beam (FIB), 0.5-30 kV for fast cutting and efficient polishing
- Electron beam tuneable from 20 V- 30 kV
- Sub-nm resolution SEM from 0.5 kV to 30 kV
- Plasma cleaner in chamber
- Gas Injection System (GIS) for deposition of W, C, Pt
- FEI EasyLift NanoManipulator
- SE and 2 BSE detectors
- In-situ, automated creation of TEM lamella
- AutoSlice and View 3D reconstructions
- Precise marching complex micro- and nanoscale devices
- Circuit editing at nanoscale
More information can be found on the EMC website.