The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
- Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
- Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
These cannot be reserved on the calendar, and are used on a walk-up basis only and will require an express log on in FOM.
This thermal cycler is located on the left side of the lab as you walk in the door.
At this time, this instrument is free of charge.
On December 1, 2016, a charge of $2/hr will be instituted.